Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Reflection on Open Letter Draft


Molina, Marcos "Mirror" 08/27/2009 via Flickr CC BY NC SA 2.0
I peer reviewed Brandon and Jayni's letter drafts.

Mehruba's feedback on my draft was brief, but useful. Essentially, she recommended that I add more specific examples and work on my transitions.

1. Did you demonstrate an ability to think about your writing and yourself as a writer?


Yes. In my draft, I metacognitively considered my writing process.

2. Did you provide analysis of your experiences, assignments, or concepts you have learned?

I was not very specific in this part of the draft, but I did reference the quick reference guide.

3. Did you provide concrete examples from your own writing?

I did not provide examples in this draft, but I have a good idea of what sources from past assignments I should quote from.

4. Did you explain why you made certain choices and whether those choices were effective?

I incorporated this type of discussion to some extent, but I will be able to add more when I add more specific examples.

5. Did you use specific terms and concepts related to writing and the writing process?
 
Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment