Saturday, September 12, 2015

Cluster of My Controversy

My cluster begins with the two basic sides of the F-35 debate. On the pro F-35 program side, key players include contracted companies, the partner countries and congressional and political supporters, along with their respective speakers and representatives. The F-35 program critics include the general public, as well as several key congressional and political opponents. I added a side by side listing of each sides' overall arguments for easy comparison. I also included a separate branch for planned customers of the F-35 aircraft.
Blocker, Trey Cluster Chart 9/13/2015 via Coggle
 
Making this cluster chart has helped me identify the key categories and points to include in my quick reference guide. I looked at Jayni and Ayras' cluster posts. We all took slightly different organizational approaches when making our charts, but each chart is a helpful prewriting tool in the quick reference guide draft process. Additionally, the charts provide a more visually appealing way of explaining the organizational structure of the controversy being discussed.

No comments:

Post a Comment