Saturday, September 26, 2015

Reflection on Project 1 Draft

I reviewed Nick and Kyles' quick reference guides.



Buonvino, Marco "Revision" 03/15/2015 via Flickr CC BY-NC 2.0

AUDIENCE

Who is going to be reading this document? Who am I trying to reach?

What are their values and expectations? Am I meeting those expectations?

How much information should I provide? How much background should I include without insulting their expertise?

What kind of language is suitable for this audience?

What kind of tone should I use with my audience? Do I use this tone consistently throughout the draft?


CONTEXT

What are the formatting requirements for this assignment? Do I meet these requirements?

What are the content requirements for this assignment? Do I meet them?

Does my draft reflect knowledge or skills gained in class in addition to my own ideas?

Have I addressed any grammatical issues that were addressed?


No comments:

Post a Comment