Sunday, November 15, 2015

Reflection on Project 3 Draft

I peer reviewed Brandon and Mehruba's drafts.

Badzo, Bill "Mirror and Relectioned Infinitely 2004 ~ Milwaukee Art Museum ~ Milwaukee Wisconsin" 09/12/2009 via Flickr CC By-NC-SA 2.0

1. Morgan and Mehruba peer reviewed my draft.

2. Overall the feedback was helpful. I was aware of many of the issues that Morgan and Mehruba discussed. Their suggestions gave me a better idea of how to fix the issues.

3. I need to work more on both purpose and argumentation. Although my peer reviewers both gave me high scores for purpose, one of them read my draft as a position argument. I will have to make it more clear that I am making a causal argument. I have some good points in my argumentation, but to support my logos, I have to add statistics and references to credible sources.

4. At this point, I know what I need to do to improve my project before final submission. The conference last week and the peer reviews were very helpful. I know that I need to make my writing style less technical to make it more accessible, while incorporating more facts to support my argument. I may also need to place less emphasis on criticisms of the F-35 itself to make it clear that I am making a causal argument.

Updated 11/16/2015

No comments:

Post a Comment